Our food tastes more delicious when we cook it happily so always enjoy your cooking. Stop taking it as a responsibility, you will start enjoying it. Today I am preparing Grilled Garden Sandwich for you. It’s simple and easy to make, yet super delicious.
(Makes 2 sandwiches)
Sandwich bread- 4 pieces Cucumber- 1 Tomato- 2 Corn kernels- 1/2 cup Cheese slice- 2 Butter- 2tbsp Salt- According to taste Black pepper- According to taste
- Cut round slices of cucumber and tomatoes.
- Steam corn kernels for 5 mins or microwave them for 2-3 mins in small quantity of water.
- Apply butter on all pieces of bread.
- Take a slice of bread, place 4 slices of tomatoes followed by 4 slices of cucumber.
- Place one cheese slice on top of the vegetables followed by some corn kernels.
- Sprinkle salt and black pepper.
- Place another piece of bread and apply butter on both sides of the sandwich.
- Grill it in a sandwich maker or toast it on a pan/skillet on low flame to make it crispy.
- Cut the sandwich into half and serve it with green chutney or ketchup.
- You can cut an onion into thin round pieces, separate the rings, and place 4 pieces on top of cheese slice before topping it up with corn kernels.
- You can use normal white or wheat bread instead of sandwich bread.