Dhuli Moong Dal- 1/4 cup
Boiled Potatoes- 2
Carrot (grated)- 1/4 cup
Cabbage (grated)- 1/4 cup
Boiled green peas- 2tbsp
Ginger-green chilli paste- 1tsp
Red chilli powder- 1/4tsp
Garam masala- 1/4tsp
Haldi/turmeric powder- 1/4tsp
Chaat masala- 2tsp
Chopped coriander leaves- 1/4 cup
Salt- 1tsp or to taste
- Boil dal with some water until dal is soft and no water is left.
- Mix all the ingredients except oil.
- Divide the mixture into 10-12 portions.
- Make small balls out of them and press lightly to flatten them.
- Heat a pan, add some oil to the pan. Place kebabs on the pan and cook on medium flame till they are evenly brown on both the sides.
- Serve hot with green chutney.
- In step 2, you can add 2tbsp of grated onion into the mixture.
- If you feel the mixture prepared in step 2 is loose, cover it properly and keep it in the refrigerator for 30mins.
- You can serve these kebabs with onion rings on the side.
- Handle the kebabs carefully as they are soft and may break.