Healthy and light, this Russian Salad Sandwich helps you indulge without any guilt. Eat it chilled to beat the heat!
Bread (white or wheat)- 6 pieces Carrots, Beans & Cauliflower- 1/2 cup (finely chopped) Capsicum- 1/4 cups (finely chopped) Mayonnaise- 1/2 cup Butter- 1tbsp Salt & Pepper - To taste
- Take all vegetables except capsicum and boil them or microwave them for 4-5 mins.
- Mix boiled vegetables, capsicum, mayonnaise, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Cut the corners of the bread and apply butter.
- Take about 1tbsp of mixture prepared in step 2 and spread it on one piece of bread and cover it with another piece of bread.
- Press it a bit and cut into 4 triangular pieces.
- Repeat the process to make more sandwiches.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours and serve chilled.
- You can serve without refrigerating the sandwiches but they taste better after refrigeration.