For those who don’t like to consume animal milk, this quick & easy recipe is just for you. This Almond Milk, enriched with dates, is not only bursting with rich flavors, but also brimming with protein, vitamins & minerals.
Almonds- 10-12 (soaked in water overnight) Dates- 4 (unseeded and soaked in water for 2 hours) Water- 1 glass (150 ml)
- Put soaked almonds and dates in a blender.
- Add about 75 ml water (you can add the water in which dates were soaked to use the sweetness of dates). Blend until the mixture reaches a smooth consistency.
- Add remaining water and blend.
- Pour it into a glass. Garnish with saffron strands and enjoy the nutritious drink.
- You can add honey or water-soaked raisins to add more sweetness.
- You can add cardamom powder for extra flavor.
- You can adjust the water quantity to attain the consistency of your preference.